Technical Safety Engineering is a core element of our business. River Rock Consulting has extensive design and field experience and is well positioned to provide a full range of full project lifecycle engineering services, procurement, construction and commissioning supervision for both greenfield and brownfield projects in the following areas:
- Design Accidental Loads (DAL)
- Human Factors in Design
- Safety & Environmentally Critical Elements (Barriers)
- Performance Standards
- Fire Protection Engineering
- Explosion Protection Engineering
- Hazardous Area Classification & Ignition Source Control
- Life Safety & Evacuation System Engineering
- Fire & Gas Detection Engineering
- Inherent Safety in Design
- Layouts and P&ID Development
- Safety Case/Concept Safety Analysis/Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Procurement Package Engineering
River Rock Consulting recognizes the significant inter-disciplinary interaction that is required to effectively execute Technical Safety Engineering scopes of work. Our personnel have a demonstrated track record of working effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment as the norm, rather than the exception.
Our personnel have provided a range of these engineering services for many satisfied clients over the years.